Bright Flask Games
November 13th 2015
August 29th 2016
English, Portuguese, Italian, French, German, Spanish, Catalan, Dutch, Czech, Russian, Japanese, Arabic, Chinese
Ladra is a top-down stealth game made with RPG Maker. Taking strong inspiration from old-school SNES-era games and adding stealth elements to it. Be the ultimate thief in this world filled with treasures and adventures.
Ladra is a stealth action adventure that tests your abilities as the ultimate thief.
Estella lost her family at an early age due to war and disease. She escapes her foster parents only to stumble upon an old man that shelters her. He passes on his skills to her which she now uses to sneak around Brumine. Through the capital’s dark streets she makes her way past guards stealing what she can grasp. After finding out the King’s intention to start a war she decides to put her expertise to a better use.
Estella doesn’t kill or incapacitates her enemies. Instead she uses the shadows, her speed and intelligence to always be one step ahead. With a keen eye she uses secret passages and tunnels to stay out of sight. With help from her friend Tonan, they’ll do everything they can to put an end to the King’s plan.
- Conceal yourself: Hide in places to avoid being seen.
- Remain undetected: Use the shadows to keep out of sight.
- Loot: Explore the levels to find all the hidden treasures.
- Steal: Steal from guards to get important items and precious loot.
- Secret Passages: Search for secret pathways in order to find treasure and new routes.
- Pure stealth: Be a ghost. Get in, get out. Undetected.
“Ladra Emerges from the Pixelated Shadows” – Zack Keosaian, IndieGameMag
“Put together with enough polish and care to make it worth” – William Cooper, MidnightGaming
“A unique RPG maker game with distinctive stealth mechanics” – Snowfox, VantomGiveaways
“Ladra, um game da Is Future Bright” Thiago Machuca, Portallos